Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Bring on the new year! I think 2012 is going to be a great year. Shelby and I get to celebrate our 10th anniversary this year in March, and who knows what else is to come.
I'm once again going to try and do the a year in the life of pictures. Maybe this year since I won't be working much I will have the time and energy to keep up with it.
Here are my 1st pictures of the new year. Gunnar absolutely loves his rock star mickey. Tonight he was mimicking whatever mickey would do. He even went and got his guitar so he could be just like Mickey. Gunnar is such a sweet boy that loves to cuddle and such a mommies boy. We love him more than words could explain.







1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see all of your pictures this year. I know it's going to be a good year for you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete