Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-10-12 A cook emerges!

Lately I have been in the mood to cook.  I've been cooking my family dinner every evening that I've been home.  For a change they are getting home cooked meals.  I think they like it, and I enjoy doing it!  Today I made the Pioneer woman's roast and carrots and her creamy mashed potatoes!  I really liked her mashed potatoes.  They are delicious.  Before the roast though, I thought I wanted to bake some desert for them too.  I found her recipe for the best ever chocolate sheet cake.. It is for sure heavenly!



 The cake before I snagged the 1st piece.  I mean really what kind of cook would I be if I didn't try my food before I served it!!!
And then, me working off those extra calories from the cake I just had to have!!! It was worth every calorie!

Have I mentioned I LOVE being home more now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment