Monday, January 9, 2012

1-6-12 Facetime with daddy!

Today I worked late.  I didn't get home until about 7:30  When I got home the kids were just lounging around waiting on me.  Summer was watching a movie on our television and she thought it was funny that I was going to take a picture of her.


 Then daddy called us from his ipad.  My phone has facetime and so does his ipad so we can call each other using facetime while he is away and the kids and I are still able to see him and he is able to see us.  The kids really like to be able to do this and it helps them not miss him quite as much.
 Here they are both talking to him.  Gunnar likes to hog the phone when he sees daddy on it and he moves it around like crazy and makes daddy get sea sick lol.
 This last picture makes me laugh.  Every night Gunnar finds something in his room that he does not want in there while he is sleeping.  Tonight it was all of his shoes!  The bag and tractor were from the night before!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment