This year I'm not making New Year Resolutions. I'm making goals, goals that are attainable, yes you can still fail at them but I feel like if you make it a goal then you are more apt to attain the goal. Here is a list:
1. Exercise at least 3 times a week. It doesn't matter if its 10 mins or 30 mins, I just need to get moving.
2. I would like to lose at least 10 lbs by March 17. It will be a bit of a challenge as I'm having surgery sometime in between now and then, but it I watch my diet and at least walk if nothing else it should be attainable.
3. No more fat talk. My kids and husband think I'm beautiful so that is all that matters.
4. I would like to spend less time on facebook and games when my kids and husband are with me so I can make sure they get the quality time that they deserve with me and have my full attention.
5. Keep a cleaner house. I think this will be more possible since I'm now a stay at home mommy and have more time keeping up with the daily chores.
6. Cook healthy meals for my family every night that is possible.
I'm sure I have more goals but can't think of them right now.
Happy New Year to you and yours. I hope you all have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!!