Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!

Last night Shelby and I celebrated in style with the kiddos at home. I wouldn't have changed a thing though. Shelby, Summer and I played a game of Jenga and a few games of Just bake. Then we all celebrated new years by eating a cookie cake! Summer stayed up late 11:30 to watch NYC bring in the New Year. She said that was good enough for her. Shelby and I ended up staying up till midnight. Probably the 1st time in a few years. I wanted to make a list of new years resolutions. I normally don't do that but this year I want to!

Here they are:

1. Lose about 10-15 lbs
2. Get more exercise
3. Read more
4. Scrapbook more
5. Not to take things so for granted!
6. Do a daily bible study.
7. Don't text and drive.
8. Project 365

Thats about all I can think of right now. I hope you all have a very Happy and safe New Years.
Welcome to 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment